Recent research has demonstrated important sex differences in the pathophysiology and clinical presentation of cardiovascular disease in women. There are important risk factors for cardiovascular disease in women that differ from men, and risk assessment tools that should be routinely incorporated into clinical practice by cardiologists treating women. Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health covers all of these topics and also provides concise, expert guidance on the diagnosis and management of the female cardiac patient.
Enriched by more than 100 photographs (many in full color) and nearly 100 line drawings, Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health addresses many important issues related to women's cardiovascular health.
With contributions from more than a dozen expert authors, Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health is destined to become a landmark reference on the issues of cardiac disease in women.
1. Heart Disease in Women
2. Risk Factor Stratification in Women
3. CAD in Women
4. Gender Differences in the Treatment of CAD
5. Gender Differences in the Treatment of Outcomes after Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
6. Recommended Screening Procedures and Tests for diagnosis of CAD
7. Women and Cardiac Rehabilitation
8. Heart Failure in Women
9. Atrial fibrillation in Women
10. Heart Disease and Pregnancy
11. Vascular Disease in Women
12. Conclusion, Road Map for future in Women's Cardiovascular Health