Prep for the Shelf Exam, Ace the Clerkship!
Pediatrics: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of pediatrics for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exam. You'll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
1. General Pediatrics
2. The Newborn Infant
3. The Cardiovascular System
4. The Respiratory System
5. The Gastrointestinal Tract
6. The Urinary Tract
7. The Neuromuscular System
8. Infectious Diseases and Immunology
9. Hematologic and Neoplastic Diseases
10. Endocrine, Metabolic, and Genetic Disorders
11. The Adolescent