The leading guide in otolaryngology - invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
For more than four decades, K.J. Lee's Essential Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery has been the premier national and international guide to otolaryngology. The eleventh edition of this classic reference has been thoroughly updated to bring you up to speed with today's practice of otolaryngology.
This concise, easy-to-follow book presents the latest clinical information to help you treat the wide range of conditions involving the head and neck or prep for board review. It is organized to allow for quick clinical recall and high yield review of the field's must-know information.
· The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource - in one compact volume!
· Top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline, yet provides a quick, at-a-glance review and summary of key information in otolaryngology
· Quick-access bulleted text
· Board review questions at the end of each chapter to help you review concepts and retain critical information
· Clinical pearls that bring you the wisdom and experience of experts
NEW TO THIS EDITION
· Completely updated to reflect contemporary concepts in clinical otolaryngology
· Improved organization to allow even easier reference, with chapters organized into otolaryngology subspecialties
· More illustrations and tables on key clinical topics
· New chapters:
Head & Neck Manifestations of HIV
Granulomatous Diseases of the Head & Neck
Acquired Hearing Loss & Tinnitus
Nasal Function & Evaluation of Smell/Taste
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery