The #1 review book for the Family Medicine Board Examination - updated with a new full-color design!
Graber and Wilbur's Family Medicine Examination & Board Review is the perfect way to prepare for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with a new full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including 50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, and chapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. You will also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that have brought the book legions of enthusiastic - and appreciative - fans.
· More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
· 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
· A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answers referenced to pages in the book
· Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
· Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
· Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
· Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
· An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners